WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
Do not use with any other product containing acetaminophen.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), high blood pressure, renal failure, glaucoma, trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
- Chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes pack or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There are rare cases of allergy such as: Skin rash, erythema or urticaria. Other side effects are restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, nausea or vomiting
Do not take this product if you are now taking a prescription of monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Box of 1 blisters x 10 film coated caplets.
- Box of 10 blisters x 10 film coated caplets.
Cough and cold preparations
Per each film coated caplet.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms due to common cold and flu such as: fever, headache, nasal stuffiness, runny nose, cough, sore throat, itchy nose and muscular aches.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE:
Adults and children from 12 years and older: Take 1 caplet every 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours.
Children (6-11 years): Take 1/2 caplet every 6 hours, not to exceed 3 caplets in 24 hours.
Children under 6 years: do not use this product in children under 6 years of age.
Patients with known hypersensitivity to any ingredient of Ameflu DayTime.
Patients with hepatocellular insufficiency.
Patients who are receiving MAOIs.